■ Set up Bluetooth connection
You can connect the navigation device to a compatible mobile phone
using Bluetooth wireless technology.
To pair and connect the navigation device with your device, do as
1. Switch on the navigation device and your mobile phone.
2. Activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone. See the user guide of
your phone for instructions.
3. On the navigation device, press the menu key, and tap
If the Bluetooth feature is not active in your phone, you are asked if
you want to activate it. Tap
4. When the device asks you to start pairing from your phone, set your
phone to search for Bluetooth devices, and select the navigation
device (Nokia PND) from the list of found devices on your phone.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 on your phone to pair and connect the
navigation device to it.
In some phones you may need to make the connection separately
after pairing. See the user guide of your phone for details.
You only need to pair the navigation device with your phone once.
G e t s t a r t e d
If the navigation device was connected to your phone, the Bluetooth
name of the device is displayed. You can define the Bluetooth name in
your phone. The navigation device is shown in the menu of your phone
where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
You can pair the navigation device with up to eight mobile phones but
connect it to only one phone at a time.